Share and Enjoy
Internet Changes Happening All of The Time
The last couple of weeks has been a “roller coaster ride” with internet changes happening all of the time for a lot of us affiliate marketers.
- Google is working on some more Panda updates.
- Squidoo is increasing their spam filters due to the Google updates and lenses are getting locked left and right, which is good but I believe their filters are too strict and a lot of good lenses are getting locked for no reason; in my opinion.
- Google Adsense has disabled my account for some unknown reason. I don’t remember seeing an email informing of the reason. So, like many others I am not going to worry about Google Adsense. I worked hard and thought I was doing right and the money I had in my account is gone.
- I finally got the forum finished but still adding content for people who would like to venture into some form of creative arts but just not sure they are ready to go public with it yet. You can join The Stress Relief Creative Arts Forum
- I started testing out a new platform similar to Squidoo called SirGo. I have one page up and running there so far. Take a look and join (it’s free) if you love to write reviews, etc. I Want To Join The SIRGO Community >>>>>CLICK HERE…
- Pot Pie Girl, creator of One Week Marketing Private Training Center also let us in on a little secret called Bubblews where you can write short stories and thoughts and get paid for them. As usual; no spam, no spun content, original content only, English only. There are only about 7 major rules to follow and not hard at all but it seems for some it is hard to follow rules, so they are not getting paid. Join and write for Bubblews - I put a request in last night for my first payout; It’s Time – I’ve Done It – My First Time At Hitting the Redeem Button
So my focus is now on Bubblews, SirGo, and The Stress Relief Creative Arts Forum and of course my new book for Amazon that I am still working on. I am going to wait and let Squidoo settle down a little before I create any more lenses there.
Well that’s my update for the past week or so.
My site here is still going through some changes and I would love to see more comments and ideas and people joining the forum.
I would appreciate the Share to get the word out about The Stress Relief Creative Arts Forum.