Tools For Writers
Tools For Writers
Scrivener – ( http://ibourl.com/30wo ) (Aff). Scrivener is a word processor and project management tool created specifically for writers of long texts such as novels and research papers. It won’t try to tell you how to write – it just makes all the tools you have scattered around your desk available in one application.
yWriter – (http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html) (Non affiliate) yWriter is a free word processor which breaks your novel into chapters and scenes, helping you keep track of your work while leaving your mind free to create.
Word Expander – (http://www.wordexpander.net/) (Non affiliate). A powerful speed typing software, providing quick access to your frequently used text snippets by using text shortcuts, in any application.
Microsoft Word Timeline – (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/timeline-TC001016265.aspx) Use this template to create a timeline for a project or report. It features a title, customizable timeline with events and instructions for using the template.
Evernote – ( http://evernote.com) (Non affiliate) Organize your life. Workspace for daily projects Keep everything together. Sync across all devices.
Microsoft OneNote – (Microsoft OneNote) Use it anywhere. Your stuff travels with you on your computers, tablets and phones. Get OneNote for any of your devices or use it on the web.
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016