Writing & Tools
Writing – Resources
I will do my best to find FREE writing courses, workshops and classes for you to take advantage of, some, however, may have a paid upgrade version.
Author’s Den – AuthorsDen is focused on re-creating the historical face-to-face author and reader relationship where authors create, share, interact with each other and sell direct to their readers, but this time rather than taking place in a town square or temple it takes place online throughout the world.
The Author Marketing App for Facebook – The Author Marketing App is a great way to give Facebook users an overview of your published work. It installs as a tab on your Author Page and allows you to add details about your books and upcoming events.
Daily Writing Tips – Whether you are an attorney, manager or student, writing skills are essential to your success.
Improve Storytelling with Vocal Verbs and Adverbs – Helping students to use a wider range of vocabulary when relating stories.
Start Writing Fiction (Open University)– This unit looks at how characters might be drawn and how setting is established. It works on the different levels of characterization, from flat to round, and how character and place interact.
Creative Writing Classes and Free Online Writing Courses – In this course, you’ll generate lots of story ideas that you can develop in the weeks and months ahead. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to generate new writing ideas whenever you need them.
Writing and Tools
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016