Share and Enjoy
Royalty 7 – What’s Going On?
I feel I have a duty to my readers to post my thoughts on Royalty 7. I am not in an admin position or have an inside source, so any thoughts posted here are purely my own.
While there are many people who feel they have lost lots and lots of money in Royalty 7, there are as many people who have made money from Royalty 7. I am not making light of the situation but I do feel I have to point out that if you decide to join a HYIP (high yield investment program), you have go to in with the understanding that they could disappear at any time.
While we still do not know exactly what is going on with Royalty 7, there are still a few good things to point out as well as the bad.
Pro’s – Good points:
- The site is still up and running.
- The payments are still being added to our accounts in the back office.
- Some people say they are getting paid.
- If they are paying manually, as they have stated; realize it will take time to process payments to thousands of accounts.
Con’s – Bad points:
- Royalty 7 has been less than forthcoming with keeping its members updated on what is going on.
- Withdraw requests are being put back into members accounts without an explanation.
- If processors were the problem, then why are other programs being able to rise above the problem and start paying out to their members?
- It seems there are a select few members who are being paid: “the squeaky wheel?”
I admit I have made a great deal of money with Royalty 7 and got a little too comfortable with the $200 plus a day payments but I do not regret being a member and I still hold out hope until the time I can no longer log into the site.
I only invested what I could live with losing “just in case” something happened, which is what everyone should do when joining this type of program. I hope that is the case with you and that you are able to walk away without a loss; however, I know that is not true for some members.
I have stopped promoting Royalty 7 and have removed my links (I hope I haven’t forgotten any). I do not advise anyone to join Royalty 7 at this time until we see exactly what is happening. It may be DONE and over with, It may not be DONE and will recover…
Until that time, I cannot in good conscious and will not bring anyone else into Royalty 7.
Should I have any new information of the recovery of R7 or the total demise of Royalty 7, I will let you know.
Share this with your fellow marketers and/or any new people who are considering becoming a member of Royalty 7.
What are your thoughts on Royalty 7?
To keep updated, subscribe to my newsletter to be one of the first to know what is going on with Royalty 7.