Highly Recommended Tools and Resources…
As we work online there are times that we need certain tools, software and educational material. Sometimes these can be found for free and sometimes at a minimal cost.
I will be listing different tools and resources that I use and what works for me. Most are free, some are not. I will do what I can to help you in cutting down on your learning curve with these tools and resources.
As an internet marketer and an affiliate marketer; using email marketing and network marketing efficiently is crucial in succeeding with the overall management of your online business, including time, energy and your own well being.
Click on the tab “Resources” above to find more valuable ebook downloads.
KeyNote….Tabbed Notebook and Personal Information Manager (Free).
Website/Blog and Marketing Tools…
AWeber… (autoresponder) (Aff.)
Web Editors, Coding Software…
Dreamweaver… Made by Adobe (Paid)
Camtasia Studio and Camtasia… (Free for 30 Days)
Photo Editing Software…
Photoscape… is a fun and easy photo editing software. (Free)
GIMP… The GNU Image Manipulation Program (Free)
Hex Color Finder 3.0… a color finder that allows you to choose custom colors (Free)
Office Processing Programs…
Apache Open Office… A Free alternative to Microsoft Office (Free)
Computer Safety and Protection…
MalwareBytes… (Free and Paid versions)
Avast… Free Antivirus (Free and Paid versions)
WordPress Themes and WordPress Plugins…
Flexibility 3 (WP Theme)
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016