It doesn’t matter what you are doing online, you have to know how to “market” your writing, your business or your opportunity.
“Build it and They Will Come” only works in the movie Field of Dreams without promotion. But if you think about it, the character Kevin Costner played did get the word out about his “Field of Dreams” and they did come.
So I guess I should say “Build It and They Will Come” if you promote, use the right social media platforms and don’t give up.
In this section, I will be sharing some marketing tips with you and adding new information, as we all know the internet changes daily.
Social Media Includes:
Facebook – Twitter – Google+ – Pinterest – LinkedIn and others.
Social Bookmarking Sites Include:
Digg – Stumbleupon – Reddit – Delicious, Tumblr and there are many more.
Syndicating Your Content is another great way to get the word out about your blog.
Guest Blogging: Find other blogs that are related to yours and either interview them for a post or have them do a guest post.
Discussion Forums: You have to be careful in forums. Don’t just join them and start promoting yourself or your links. You will more than likely get bounced out in a short amount of time. Take the time to meet people and see what they are about. Share and share alike.
You can connect with me through any of the social sites below:
Where to Find Monna Ellithorpe Online
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Monna-Ellithorpe/e/B0078G3JZ2
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016