Create Your Own Product
Share and Enjoy
Create Your Own Product
What do you mean “create your own product and sell my own product?” I’m not a writer; I don’t have any special skills that anyone would be interested in. I’m here to tell you right now that is absolutely not true. Each and every one of YOU has valuable information and can create an information product to offer to others. It may be something that you do every day and don’t even realize yourself that there may be people out there that need your help with a particular task that you do without even thinking about it.
- Maybe you know some computer shortcuts that a lot of people don’t know about that could lighten and shorten their work load
throughout the day.
- Maybe you have a routine that works very well for you and someone is struggling to create a routine for themselves and YOU could solve that problem for them by sharing your routine.
- Have you found a free product on line that works well for you; that you use all the time and you could easily teach someone else how to work with it with a short video? You can use free screen shot video editors to make your videos. Get Cam_Studio IM here >>>> Cam_StudioIM
- Even if you are not familiar with video screen shots and are more comfortable writing a report; that’s okay too. It doesn’t have to be 100s of pages long just give step-by-step instruction on how to perform a task.
You can sell your product for a small amount or a larger amount depending on the work you have put into it, or you can give it away for free in exchange for a name and an email to build your list. Consider making it a PLR or MRR (private label rights or master resale rights) product so that the people who buy your product can also enter their links and information into the file and sell it to their customers. Be sure to include a page explaining the “rights” of what can and cannot be done with the file you created. Don’t think that your skills are not needed; think again! We can all teach each other something…
Create a new product about:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Personal Development
- Home Based Business
- Computer Skills
- A Hobby
- The list can go on and on…
It will be valuable to all internet users and adaptable for every niche imaginable.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!