Share and Enjoy
Biz Lady Journal – March 1, 2013
Completed Projects Today:
- Yesterday I had a doctor appointment and some other errands to do, so I didn’t get much work done except for reading Squidoo lenses, sharing them and thanking people for visiting my lenses.
- Now for today, I checked my email, sites and programs as I do every day to make sure they are running as they should.
- Scheduled my tweets on Hootsuite.
- I surfed my sites and assigned my credits for traffic on; Instant Cash Surf and Money Maker Surf
- Again, received notice that one of my tweets from yesterday was approved for payment by Sponsored Tweets.
- Clicked on my ads for Inbox Dollars for the day.
- Now I am off to search for a plugin to use for affiliate sales for Social Pro Revolution
- I received enough credits on IBOToolbox to start my ad again for my Double Wedding Ring Quilts.com site. IBOToolbox is a great and fre.e way to network with other business people, get exposure to your sites and they also have a great URL shortener.
- I am also testing out another advertising and passive income program called HourlyRevShare You can join for fre.e and the minimum amount to start receiving traffic to your site is $5.00. In my opinion, not bad for residual income and 1000 visits to your site.
- I received my book royalties yesterday from Amazon directly into my checking account for my books sold in paperback and on Kindle. So awesome to have your name on a published book (even self-published).
- I found some WordPress plugins that I think will work for Social Pro Revolution, so will be working on that this weekend.
- I added 10 new items to my jewelry boutique today >>>>> Go Jewelry Shopping
- A couple of days ago I added the contact plugin vCita to my blog. You will see it pop up in a few minutes at the bottom right corner. It’s a great way for people to contact you and the contact request comes right to your email inbox. I was contacted by a very nice gentleman tonight that may prove to be beneficial to both of us. It’s worth checking out.
- Created my To Do List for tomorrow.
Today has been a very productive day. It didn’t go quite as I had planned but that’s okay. Sometimes things take a different turn than you have planned for a reason.
“Willingness to change is a strength, even if it means plunging part of the company into total confusion for a while.” – Jack Welch
Feel Free to Share my “Biz Lady Journal” with your friends and associates in your social communities.