Share and Enjoy
Friday Creative Arts For Stress Relief
Hello everyone. I have to admit my creative side for stress relief lately has been writing articles or posts on Bubblews. I want to tell you these past few weeks of being able to write freely has been unbelievably rewarding in more ways than one. I no longer have all of those jumbled up thoughts running around in my head. They are either already posted on Bubblews for you to read or they are notes on my notepad for future posts.
So, on for the tasks at hand to accomplish today. I do hope you will join me either in the Stress Relief Creative Arts Forum or on Bubblews and see how expressing yourself through some form of creative arts will make your life less stressful.
Completed Projects Today That Relieved Stress:
- Daily check of email, sites and programs.
- Hootsuite Tweets are scheduled for the day.
- Inbox Dollars email done.
- Made a new purchase in Hourly Rev Share to keep my advertising going.
- Yesterday, I updated my Double Wedding Ring Quilts site. It’s been a while. A successful affiliate marketer friend I know is helping me out with some of my sites to see what I can do since Google hit me pretty hard.
- So far the Squidoo updates have not hurt me too bad. I’ve only had 2 lenses locked out of 56. It’s sad that so many have had their hard work locked.
- First post for the day on Bubblews – PayPal Debit Card - Very surprised to hear that many people are not aware of this option.
- Second post on Bubblews today – Earning Online – Experiment Day 3
- Now it’s time to read and comment on other Bubblews posts. You can learn a lot and it’s what keeps the site running.
- I received a new offer from Sponsored Tweets today. This one was for #aruba. Not hard at all to make a short Tweet.
- Just received notice: Your post has been marked approved for payment from Sponsored Tweets
- Taking a break to go out to dinner with Mom. Will be back in a little while.
- I am finally caught up on reading and commenting on friends posts on Bubblews. I was really hoping I would get to click the green “redeem” button today but it’s not going to happen, so maybe tomorrow.
- I’m going to be closing up for the night soon. Still trying to decide what I will do the rest of my night; read, write more posts for Bubblews for tomorrow or maybe start a painting.
I’m a little irritated with myself today. I had a great dream last night that could have been a post for Bubblews or a longer story for posting somewhere else. I did not take the time to write down any notes and now I cannot remember hardly any of the dream to put it into words. I so hate when I do that.
Please feel free to share, comment and join the Stress Relief Creative Arts Forum - Share your creative writings, drawings, paintings or photographs.
Have a great evening to all.