Lillian De Jesus
About the Author
Lillian De Jesus is a passionate entrepreneur and blogger of Tigerlily Virtual Assistance. She loves to provide business tips to other entrepreneurs, social media managers, and bloggers.
Lillian has an appreciation of business tools that can be used in a variety of ways, that is why Canva intrigues her.
Canva is a web app to help busy entrepreneurs create graphic design and images for their business needs. This is her first book and is happy to spread the joy of creativity she has found to others.
Lillian was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois and now resides in Indiana. She is married and has 3 children.
She is a positive individual and shares the Word of God with others when possible.
Lillian is a HUGE childhood cancer awareness advocate. #pediatriccancersucks
Get Your Paperback Copy Here Or For Your Kindle:
Lillian, I believe was one of the first ones to learn about Canva graphic designer and she set out to learn all about it so she could write her book and also teach people the most productive way to work with Canva. She updates the book as new features are released by the Canva team (she has an inside source, I think who let’s her know when it’s being updated – Shhh, don’t tell anyone).
I had the privilege of working with Lillian in publishing her book and I learned a great deal about Canva. I can honestly say I don’t think I would have had the time and patience to learn in detail what Lillian covers in her book.
The one thing that I like most about Canva and Lillian does talk about this in her book, is the fact that you can go back and edit your graphic even after it’s been saved. Most graphic design tools, you would have to recreate the design, which takes time you could be using to work on another project.
Canva is free to use but there is also a paid version in which she explains the different features.
I do recommend this book to anyone who needs to do graphic design but are not quite talented enough on their own.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have bought this book and found it helpful to you and also share with your associates on all the social media sites. Thank you.
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016