Meet The Author
Erika Mohssen-Beyk is German, Iranian and now Canadian a Citizen of the World.
Her husband is Iranian. She lived with her family in Iran until 1980, two years after the revolution, later in Germany and now she lives in Canada .
Speaking Farsi with her husband and kids and German to her grandchildren, makes it difficult her Erika to write in English.
Erika made up her mind that she was not going to let language stop her from writing and she has accomplished a great deal since being online.
Her first book, “Let the Sunshine In: Change Your Thoughts – Brighten Your Day” was published in 2015 and we couldn’t be more proud of her.
The book is a collection of thoughts and affirmations which can help you have a more positive outlook of your day.
I’ve found that reading Erika’s book one chapter at a time daily or all at once helps with creating inspiration and an overall sense of purpose and well-being for the whole day.
As we all know, you have to like and value yourself as person and sometimes we have to remind ourselves of that.
In this book, Erika shares quotes and thoughts from around the world, along with her own wise words that you can read each and every day to live a more positive life.
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016