Let me ask you… Are you struggling to make ends meet each month? According to an article from Forbes.com in February 2015, there were 9 million Americans unemployed in the United States.
If you are and I know many of you are having tough financial times right now, wouldn’t you do just about anything, including making a transition to look for some type of income online? Thousands are doing it and thousands are successful at it. But not everything is right for every person.
Finding the right business for you and your family can be rough and if you aren’t careful, very costly.
I know this is completely different from my usual posts but I have come full circle and back to eBay and to something I know and I am familiar with.
I started with eBay when I came online to work in the year 2000 and here we are 15 years later and eBay is still going strong. I was good at working with eBay and I didn’t realize how much I missed it until the past few months.
Building a new business and working with two of the greatest names online seems like a win-win business plan to me.
I’ve made it very clear for the last few years that “I Don’t Do Programs That Involve Recruiting” any longer and I have stuck with that until now. So remember, “Never Say Never.”
So you want to know what changed my way of thinking and I will tell you, it is D$ Domination (Drop Ship Domination). There are so many different processes to D$D that almost anyone can create their new business to be just what you want it to be. I don’t feel like I am recruiting, I am simply telling you about a business I am making work for me and it will work for you if you want it to and I will be there to guide you along the way.
* You just want to sell on eBay; That is perfectly fine. There are no required upsells in D$D, only options that are your choice.
* You say you don’t have the money to start: That’s okay too. We have a solution to that problem. I know you have to have things in your home that you no longer need and can sell on eBay to raise funds to work with.
* You don’t think you have the time to devote to a new business. What are you doing if you are unemployed?
My main objective is to build my business without recruiting but I am an authorized affiliate of D$D and I do love to work with people who decide to make a change in their lives for the better.
I would absolutely love to have a team of my own to include YOU in learning and getting your business up and running. There are many people already making a good living using this business model and they have no intentions of bringing anyone else into D$D as an affiliate.
People have asked me, “If you hate recruiting so much, why are you trying to bring people into your business?”
To them I would say, “I know there are people out there that can benefit from my knowledge and experiences of working online with eBay and Amazon and I really hate to see so many people struggling.”
Chery Schmidt and I are planning a Google Hangout on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to answer any questions you may have about D$D and how it can work for YOU.
* So, are you are still on the fence about D$D?
* Do you have questions that haven’t been answered?
Look for Chery and yours truly on Wednesday for the Hangout link. Only Serious people with a mindset to start their own business should come.
Make your decision now of how you are going to change your future. Space is limited so get your questions ready. We are going to ROCK this thing called D$D
Below, you will find some of the success posts from the D$ Domination members and at the bottom, there are a few posts that you see from other members who are not doing so well and that is a complete mystery to me.
D$D will work for you, IF you watch the training videos over and over and follow the directions, over and over.
* Sold my first item at 11:51 p.m. – CHA CHING – 3 weeks in – 1 new recruit and first sale
* WOO HOO!!! Sold my first item today!! On my way to quitting my job LOL
* I have been selling on ebay for 12 years…and have made money before. BUT after only watching Pro videos 1 to 10 I have learned more than my trial and error method.
* This item has sold three times in less than a week for a clean $12 profit each time. Cha Ching
* Last week I listed another 50 items. This week I’ve been hearing the Cha Ching sound often with $131 in profits
* I have sold my first item on amazon finally
* Help, Help, Help – I finally made my first sale. oh my, oh my. What do I do? What do I do?
* I have sold my first item on amazon finally.
* This week I’ve been focusing on researching and listing products–and it has paid off already! Two items I just listed last night sold today
* She Found It! She Listed It! She SOLD It!
* Well it’s been one month since I joined DSD. I was very skeptical. But a month later I can say I believe that if you treat this like a business and not a hobby and you follow the training and advice given, the results speak for themselves.
NOT SO SUCCESSFUL
* I must be doing something wrong I ain’t sold one item and it’s been over a week and a half coming to two weeks now!
* I’m feeling frustrated… I cannot keep up with the constant changes in the products
* So I’m kind of getting discouraged. I have been apart of this company for almost a week now. I have 18 times for sale on my eBay, and have seen people making sales the very first day!
If you will notice, there are quite a few more successful posts than there are unsuccessful ones. There was no intention on my part to make it so one-sided. The responses were in order, as I saw them posted.
Look for the Google Hangout details on my Facebook Profile and Fan Page and also on Chery’s Facebook Profile and Fan Page
If you or you know someone who would benefit from learning how to work online and be a success doing it, please share this with them and also share to all of your social media sites.