In Memory Of My Husband
I created this memorial page to Rea sometime within the first week after he passed away. I don’t really remember doing it but obviously I did.
I sometimes think I will update it but then again, I want to leave it as I created it with the emotions and feelings I had at that time.
I am very proud of my husband. I miss him dearly and always will. I am forever thankful for the time we had together, although it was much TOO short.I think I learned
to appreciate and treasure each day,
because you don’t know
how many you’re going to be given.
US Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor …
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016