My own blog, Monna Ellithorpe.com has gone through many starts, stops, changes and transformation in the last 2-1/2 years since I started it.
I believe much of it was in part due to my not fully dealing with the death of my husband and not knowing how I belonged, where I belonged or even if I belonged anywhere.
In the last couple of weeks I have decided that I want to have a presence on the internet and I cannot confine myself to just one area of interest. I have too many interests.
I love inspiring, motivating and helping people, especially since I have gone through some tough times myself. If I can help someone through their own tough time, whether it is in their personal life, starting an internet business, an interest or hobby that we both like, a shoulder to cry on, an “atta girl or atta boy” when deserved and even maybe a kick in the rear when needed. 🙂
As you look through my blog, you will find many posts and pages on various topics; some personal, some business, some crafting and some ramblings just because I think of something I thought about and wanted to write about it.
I do hope you enjoy your visit here.
Leave me a comment, send out a tweet or share with your friends.
- How To Work With IBOToolbox Effectively Each Day - December 21, 2016
- 9 Steps To Gain Control Of Your Business - November 27, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 11-23-2016 - November 23, 2016
- Do You Know Who I Am? - November 9, 2016
- Weekly Creative Writing Prompt 9-23-2016 - September 23, 2016
- Whats A Bullet Journal and Why It Will Help You - September 21, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-14-2016 - September 14, 2016
- Weekly Writing Prompt 9-6-2016 - September 6, 2016
- The Benefits of Writing Prompts - September 4, 2016
- Thank You To My Loyal Readers - September 3, 2016